- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Father's Day
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured New Releases Up To 30% Off
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer offers biblical advice and encouraging wisdom to help women overcome the issues that affect their heart, mind, and soul.In this book--small and portable enough to fit in a purse, suitcase, backpack, briefcase, or even a pocket--Joyce Meyer addresses the many issues that women face today, and encourages them to embrace their unique identity in Christ. Joyce touches on topics like: - Living beyond feelings
- Overcoming fear and insecurity
- Being wise with words
- Establishing proper priorities
- Defeating negative circumstances
- Overcoming an "I can't" attitude
- Enjoying the favor of God Women need inspiration today more than ever, and HABITS OF A GODLY WOMAN will provide the encouragement and motivation to make it through the day with God at the forefront.
Tantrums. Talking back. Throwing toys or food. Meltdowns. Slamming doors. Kids know just how to push your buttons. You've tried all sorts of methods, but nothing seems to work.That's because you're not addressing the root reasons for why kids misbehave, says international parenting expert Dr. Kevin Leman. In this book, he reveals exactly why kids misbehave and how you can turn that behavior around with practical, no-nonsense strategies that really work . . . and are a long-term win for both of you. With his signature wit and wisdom, Dr. Leman helps you see through your child's eyes, revealing why they do what they do, who they learn their behaviors from, and why they continue behaving badly. He identifies the stages of misbehavior, where your child is on the spectrum, and how to not only avoid escalating bad behavior but get on the front end and turn it around for good. By the end of this book, you'll be smiling at the transformation in yourself, your child, and your home. Guaranteed.
Follow in the Footsteps of Your Savior
If you've ever wanted to walk the streets Jesus trod, hike the hills He travelled, pass through the doorways He entered, you can now discover the Holy Land like never before.
Journey with bestselling author Dr. Tony Evans from wherever you are and explore the Holy Land in Experiencing Israel. This guided tour of key locations in the Bible reveals the historical and spiritual significance of each place.
As you see Israel up close through the pages of this book, you will...
- gain a deeper understanding of the events of the Bible through the geography and history, and people of the land
- gather insights that enrich your understanding of God's Word and build on the spiritual foundations of your faith
- feel as if you were there through the stunning, full-color photography throughout
- find practical applications that bring the world of the Bible into your life today
Why does God heal some people, but not others?
Do you have questions about Divine healing? How does it work? What is required? How much faith is necessary?
In The Grace of Healing, Pastor, author, and renowned Bible teacher, Bob Yandian answers these questions, while revealing the missing ingredient to the healing you've been praying for: grace
Over the course of church history, the doctrines of grace and faith have been taken to separate extremes as they relate to healing. The result is that many believers struggle to understand or receive healing from God. Those on the side of grace deny the need for faith, believing that God only heals a select few. For those who only see a need for faith, the pursuit of healing becomes a legalistic struggle to change God's mind.
But Pastor Bob takes a different approach, offering practical and straight-to-the-point biblical teaching that balances the elements of grace and faith--so your health can spring forth speedily.
You'll find the healing you've been waiting for when you find the missing ingredient of grace
Jesus' blood is more powerful than you realize.
"They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony." - Revelation 12:11 (NIV)
While many Christians believe that Jesus purchased all we need at the cross, few grasp the true power of His blood and its vital relevance to their daily lives.
In this essential guide for every believer, honored Christian leader and Bible teacher, Derek Prince, helps you understand and apply the power of Jesus' blood to your everyday life.
- The seven-fold sprinkling of Jesus' blood
- The four dimensions of applying the blood
- The importance of approaching God's throne with confidence
- The power of proclamation
Apply the blood of Jesus in your life today, and watch the amazing results
Everything You Need to Know About the Last Days at Your Fingertips
The Harvest HandbookTM of Bible Prophecy is a reference resource that provides a comprehensive overview of everything the Bible says about the last days.
Compiled by bestselling prophecy teachers Ed Hindson, Mark Hitchcock, and Tim LaHaye, this volume has 150+ topics on the most important subjects of prophetic study from 40+ of world's foremost prophecy experts, including Armageddon, the Day of the Lord, eternal life, the glorious appearing, the messianic kingdom, the millennium, rewards, and the Tribulation.
You will gain clear and useful insights about the future in this A-to-Z handbook, which is written to provide
- thousands of Bible-based facts about the end times and beyond
- a chronology of the last days from a pretribulational, premillennial view
- detailed definitions of all the major prophecy-related terms
When God gives prophetic words, we must fight for their manifestation
Many believers receive encouraging prophetic words, but grow increasingly discouraged as time passes, and the word goes unfulfilled.
Emma Stark believes that there is one missing ingredient preventing prophetic words from becoming reality: boldness.
Growing up in Northern Ireland, prophet Emma Stark was raised in an environment that cultivated boldness. In her ministry, she has become known for a no-nonsense approach to the prophetic. Now, she releases an impartation of boldness, courage, and faith to help you war for every promise from God.
In The Prophetic Warrior, you will learn to:
- Conquer the spirit of timidity and fear when it comes to the prophetic
- Operate in supernatural boldness to move mountains, release miracles, and enter into new realms of divine encounter
- Break free from passivity, and war for God's promises
- Prophesy the changes that God longs to release into impossible situations.
- Expect responses from Heaven
- Receive a "spiritual determination" to see measurable breakthrough